Schedule of Admission Events
- Selected candidates List for Viva-voce:
- Publication of the final list of selected candidates including waiting list:
- Admission from the list of selected candidates (Main List+ Waiting List):
- Opening Convocation:
- Class Start:
Instructions on How to Apply
- The application processing fee is Taka 750.00 (Seven Hundred Fifty) only for each faculty
- The application processing fee must be deposited online through your preferred Card/Mobile Financial Services/Internet Banking. Service charge is applicable. Detailed Payment procedure is available at " How to Apply" link on the admission website admission.bup.edu.bd
- Detailed application procedure (Video) can be found at BUP Website: www.bup.edu.bd
- Admission Test will be taken in MCQ System and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Candidates having a foreign degree (Except 'O'/'A' Level/International Baccalaureate) must have the equivalence certificate from the Ministry of Education/Education Board/University Grants Commission of Bangladesh
- Following mark distribution will be followed for the assessment of candidates: (1) Written Test (MCQ)=70%, (2) Viva-voce=15%, (3) HSC/Equivalent Result=05% and SSC/Equivalent Result=10% (Total=100%)
- Help Desk will remain open from 0900 hours to 1700 hours on each working day from 20 February 2022 to 12 March 2022 at the reception of the university. For any query, applicants may call at 09666790790 during this time.
- Incomplete application will not be considered for admission. BUP authority reserves all rights to cancel the candidature of any candidate without showing any reason.
- The university authority reserves the right to cancel/modify/change any information given in this advertisement.