New TO&E of BUP
comprising 1972 manpower is approved by Govt on 16 Dec 2014.
To develop the civil and military human capital through advanced education and research to respond to the knowledge-based society of the contemporary world.
Bangladesh University of Professionals will emerge as a leading university for both professionals and general students through need-based education and research with global perspective.
Integrity: Highest ethical and moral uprightness.
Discipline: Strict discipline in all activities.
Creativity: Creativity in all spheres.
Commitment: High quality academic standards.
Wisdom: Enhanced education and research.
- To become a leading public university in Bangladesh and in the region.
- To promote knowledge in the field of science and technology, business, medicine, social science, strategy and security.
- To promote leadership and civil-military relationship.
- To develop intellectual and practical expertise.
- To provide the best possible academic atmosphere.
- To preserve the spirit of national culture, heritage and traditions.
- To facilitate higher education in the Armed Forces.
- To prepare the Faculty and Staff with necessary competencies.
- To deliver competent professionals relevant to the demands of the society.
- To sustain collaborative relationships with communities and educational partners.
- To provide efficient services to support programs, campus, campus community and quality of life.